This page is under construction.
An important benefit of TTA Membership on this website is a MEMBERS AREA menu that magically appears when you Login to your TTA Account.
The Login button is at the far right of the Menu Bar at the top of the Home Page.
Also, once you are logged in, the Login menu will change to Account.
What’s in the MEMBERS AREA?
The MEMBERS AREA has the following resources:
- Members Directory – organized by Chapter. Lists members’ contact information as allowed in the member’s privacy selections
- Members of TTA Leadership – Board Members and Media Contacts
- TTA Newsletter Archive – From the most recent TTA Newsletter back to December 1969
- Handouts – Printable Brochure, Flyer, and QR Code page
- Style Guidelines for using the TTA logo
- TTA Bylaws
- Annual Conflict of Interest form – for TTA Board members
- TTA Annual Meeting information is posted in the MEMBERS AREA June-October each year.
Detailed Instructions for Accessing and Updating your Membership Account
Accessing and Updating Your Member Profile and Membership Account
The Members Area tab has links to Newsletters and other information. To fully access information, it is critical that you update your account. Please follow the instructions below:
o Go to https://tennesseetrails.org/
o Click on the Login button in the upper right.
o Type in your Username and Password. Select the black Log In button.
§ If you don’t remember your Username you can check with your Chapter Chair or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
§ If you don’t remember your password, select Forgot Password to reset it. Check your email inbox (or spam folder) for the change password link.
o Once you are logged into your account, hover over the Account tab on the far right. A drop-down menu will appear. Select Account.
o You can now review and update your personal information. Update your name, address, phone, and email.
o There are Directory Privacy Options that will be used for a members-only access directory, so make sure to indicate what information you are OK with sharing.
o Once these sections have been completed, select the “Save Profile” button.
o At the top of the same page under the green Account banner there are four green menu items. Select Subscriptions. See the Screenshot below. This page shows your Type of Membership, Membership Expiration, which account is Active, and options to Renew (the same type of membership) or Change Plan.
- Select the green Renew button to renew the same type of membership. The payment page will open, it takes a few seconds for all of it to appear. Enter your credit or debit card information and click on the Submit button. A Thank You screen will appear to confirm your payment has been processed.
- If you want to renew at a different membership level such as from an Individual membership to a Family or Supporting membership, select Change Plan. Scroll to the bottom to select the membership you want and select Join or Join & Support. Review & update any information. Select Sign Up at the bottom of the page.
- The payment page will open, it takes a few seconds for all of it to appear. Enter your credit or debit card information and click on the Submit button. A Thank You screen will appear to confirm your payment has been processed..
If you have any problems accessing your account, please contact our Membership Director, Cheryl Heckler email@example.com.
If you do not want to pay online, you can mail a check for the membership fee you wanted making the check out to Tennessee Trails Association and mail it to:
P.O. Box 41446
Nashville, TN 37204-1446
It takes a couple weeks for it to get from Nashville to me, but I can apply the payment to your sign up when I receive it. Your membership will begin when we receive your payment.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any additional assistance.
Membership Director, Cheryl Heckler firstname.lastname@example.org.
TTA Membership Director